Simple truth is had this man been white,we'd have never heard about this.
like i said, the blue shield extends over race, religion, etc..
cops stick up for their own, thats nothing new
there are two conflicting accounts on what happened, one story favors the police, the other favors the defendant
i choose not to believe either one 100%, because theres no way either one of the stories is completely true
Simple truth is had this man been white,we'd have never heard about this.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
When you see someone breaking into a home, you SHOULD call the police,and ask questions later-no matter what the race is. I'm talking about hearing this nationally btw. Were he a white professor,do you think Obama would have had anything to say about this? Can you say "reverse discrimination" boys and girls?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
If he was busting windows, I could see that...but jiggling with a lock?
Obama was asked the question in the press-con on healthcare last night, I watched the whole thing live...he didn't go out of his way to say anything or make it a point, one of the reporters asked what his take on it was. He said he had no idea what race played in the situation, he just said the cop acted "stupidly" by arresting Gates for disorderly conduct. So, reverse discrimination my ass. What's pathetic about it, is that they've been hassling him ever since...when there's actually stuff that we need to be worried about, he said the same thing today.
You act like white folk have never had problems with the cops.
OK his neighbors knew he was gone they saw someone trying to get in his door without a key. Kudos to the neighbors for watching out for him. The Prof of race fails in race relations. Should cops ask if it happens to be a black persons house before they respond to calls?
GO VOLS
I never said the cops in this situation was racist or that race played a factor in his arrest, I just think he was an ass. I do think that the cops were called because it had something to do with his race. If his neighbors are so alert, they would have known it was the guy that lives there.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
And you assume that everything the professors says is true. I see why you get along so well with 13, a/my professor said it so it's right.you guys just assume what the police are saying is true
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Did the person sit and watch? I'm guessing no. If they did, it would have been clear to them what was going on...looks like someone just drove-by(every article I've seen said it was a passer-by that called it in) seen a black guy trying jiggle with the door and ASS"u"me"s its someone trying to break in.
Bookmarks